Tintri Customers Can’t Get Enough of Their Storage and We’ve Got the Love Letters to Prove it
Tintri customers dish on why they adore their Tintri storage beyond just its physical beauty; after all, it’s what’s on the inside that truly matters.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., February 6, 2015 – In the spirit of the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday, Tintri Inc., the leading producer of smart storage for virtualization and cloud environments, today unveiled its stash of customer love letters. From systems engineers to presidents and cofounders, Tintri customers from all walks of life have grown very fond of their Tintri storage.
- “I love the visibility and the IOPS we get with Tintri, but what sold me was the ability to do that in a multi-tenancy environment. Tintri’s approach to VM- and application-aware storage is a game changer. It’s giving me a distinct advantage over all of the other cloud providers,” said Pete Sacco, President and Founder, PTS Data Center Solutions.
- “(Switching to Tintri) was like coming off a frozen slushy lake where you spent the last decade drudging water to stay afloat to a nice sunny beach on the north end of Turks and Caicos sipping on Mai Tais...” said Shannon Herbert, International Imaging.
- “Other providers of flash-based storage didn’t have pricing within the realm of reality. We had several legacy storage systems, but we decided not to renew or refresh them. Their technology just seemed to lag behind Tintri in terms of performance, ease of use, and quick deployment,”said Frank Basso, Vice President of SaaS Operations at Everbridge.
- “Our Tintris just work. No fuss, no muss, no crowded consoles (I'm looking at you EMC, EQL),” said Scott Zemke, System Engineer, University of Arkansas, Sam M. Walton College of Business.
- “Not a single storage solution could outperform Tintri in any aspect of our POC. Tintri left all of the other storage vendors in the dust,” said Steven Goodson, Network Support Manager, William Woods University.
- “Tintri has definitely reduced the time and effort necessary to manage our storage. It has reduced it to ZERO. It just works - I enjoy looking at the performance data a few times a day anyway just to be impressed by the amazing performance, but otherwise spend no time worrying about it! It's a life changer,” said Luke Gray, Systems Engineer at Yavapai Regional Medical Center.
- “We have received a tremendous amount of value with Tintri – in operational efficiency, VDI performance, and cost savings -- in a very short period of time. With Tintri, there’s a huge layer of infrastructure I don’t have to worry about anymore. I can now spend my time and attention on delivering more value to the business, not just managing and administering our storage,” said Jerry Bishop, Director of IT, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren Attorneys at Law.
- “Storage is storage at the end of the day but Tintri is in a league of its own. What Tintri did offer was a technology layer we could never purchase from the other vendors. How can one perfect something that is already too good to be true? Tintri delivers everything it promises,” said Tiger Wheel and Tire.
- "I have already recommended Tintri to three of our customers here in Germany at VMworld. I am doing this because I really believe Tintri has created one of the best and most innovative IT solutions in the market today," said Thomas Zimmerman, Manager of Information Services, Mitsubishi Polyester Film GmbH.
- “It only takes a few seconds to create a virtual machine with Tintri. This really surprised me. The fact that virtual machines can be created in such a short timeframe means that we can continue to improve service to our users,” said Tomoaki Hamayama, Senior Coordinator Cloud & Operating Service Center, Service Solution Group Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd. (Japan)
For more information on how Tintri is helping its customers, visit: http://www.tintri.com/customers
- Read the blog post on VMware vSphere Virtual Volumes
- Get the Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for General-Purpose Disk Arrays
- Read the Dummies Guide to Application Aware Storage
- Follow Tintri on Twitter
- Follow Tintri on LinkedIn
Tintri builds smart storage that sees, learns and adapts, enabling IT organizations to focus on virtualized applications and business services instead of managing storage infrastructure. Tintri application-aware storage eliminates planning and complex troubleshooting by providing VM-level visibility, control, insight and agility, with all flash performance for virtualized environment and the cloud. Tintri powers hundreds of thousands of virtual machines running business critical databases, enterprise apps, desktops and mobile apps, and private cloud deployments. Tintri helps global enterprises such as AMD, F5 Networks, GE, NEC, NTT, MillerCoors and Time Warner maximize their virtualization and cloud investments. For more information, visit www.tintri.com and follow us on Twitter: @Tintri.
+1 415 591 8459